A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Dean practice?
Dr. Gary Dean practices Family Medicine near Vestal, NY.
See Vestal Family Physicians.