A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Dean MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Dean practice?
- Dr. Gary Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dean practices Family Medicine near Vestal, NY.
See Vestal Family Physicians.