A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Deckelboim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Deckelboim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Deckelboim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckelboim graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Deckelboim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deckelboim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Deckelboim practice?
Dr. Gary Deckelboim practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.