A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Deckelboim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Deckelboim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Deckelboim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckelboim graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Deckelboim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Glenn Deckelboim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Deckelboim practice?
- Dr. Gary Deckelboim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Deckelboim practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.