A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Decker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Decker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Decker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Raymond Decker MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Decker practice?
- Dr. Gary Decker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Decker practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Infectious Disease Doctors.