A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dennis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Creed Dennis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Gary Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dennis practices Neurological Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.