A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dennis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dennis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Trauma (Diffuse Axonal Injury)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary C Dennis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Gary Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dennis practices Neurological Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.