A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Deshazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Deshazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshazo graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deshazo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Max Deshazo DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Deshazo practice?
- Dr. Gary Deshazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Deshazo practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.