A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dicanio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dicanio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicanio
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dicanio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicanio graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dicanio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary George Dicanio DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Dicanio practice?
- Dr. Gary Dicanio has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dicanio practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Grove, NY.
See Lake Grove Family Physicians and Lake Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.