A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dildy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dildy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dildy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dildy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dildy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Andrew Dildy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Dildy practice?
- Dr. Gary Dildy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Dildy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Houston, TX.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.