A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Domeracki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Domeracki is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Domeracki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Domeracki graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Domeracki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Francis Domeracki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Domeracki practice?
- Dr. Gary Domeracki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Domeracki practices Ophthalmology near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Broomall Ophthalmologists.