A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Donath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Donath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Donath, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donath graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Donath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Donath MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Donath practice?
- Dr. Gary Donath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Donath practices Plastic Surgery near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Surgeons.