A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Donovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Donovitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Donovitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovitz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Donovitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Donovitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Donovitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Donovitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Donovitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.