A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dorshimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dorshimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorshimer
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Dorshimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dorshimer, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorshimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dorshimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dorshimer FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Dorshimer practice?
- Dr. Gary Dorshimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dorshimer practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Sports Medicine Doctors.