A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dorshimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dorshimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dorshimer, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorshimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dorshimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dorshimer FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Dorshimer practice?
- Dr. Gary Dorshimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Dorshimer practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.