A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Drascher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Drascher, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drascher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drascher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Drascher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drascher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drascher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
- Somerset Med Ctr, Somerville, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allan Drascher MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Drascher practice?
- Dr. Gary Drascher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Drascher practices Surgery near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Surgeons.