A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Drascher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Drascher, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Drascher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drascher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drascher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
- Somerset Med Ctr, Somerville, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allan Drascher MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Drascher practice?
- Dr. Gary Drascher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Drascher practices Surgery near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Surgeons.