A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Drouillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drouillard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drouillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Drouillard, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drouillard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Drouillard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Drouillard practice?
- Dr. Gary Drouillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Drouillard practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Psychiatrists and Tripler Army Medical Center Addiction Specialists.