A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dubois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dubois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Unity Health Center Shawnee
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Dubois has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Dubois MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Gary Dubois has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Dubois practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Nephrologists.