Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Dumontier
Dr. Gary Dumontier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, MO. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dumontier is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Mercy Hospital Washington and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Dumontier has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Dumontier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gary Dumontier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MO.
Dr. Isaac Cohen
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Washington, MO 0.01 mi32
Dr. Christopher Hueser
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Washington, MO 0.01 mi10
Dr. Michael Rau
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Washington, MO 0.01 mi34