A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Duncan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Woodrow Duncan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Gary Duncan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Duncan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.