A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ackerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ackerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ackerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edwin Ackerman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Gary Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ackerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.