A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ackerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ackerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ackerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edwin Ackerman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Gary Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ackerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.