A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hill, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Hill MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Hill practice?
- Dr. Gary Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hill practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.