A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nichols, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nichols has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Nichols MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Gary Nichols has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Nichols practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.