A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nichols, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nichols has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans