A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ross is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Ross DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Ross practice?
- Dr. Gary Ross has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ross practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians and Dearborn Family Physicians.