A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ross is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Ross DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Ross practice?
- Dr. Gary Ross has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ross practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians and Dearborn Family Physicians.