A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Simmons is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Simmons, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Simmons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Simmons MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Gary Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Simmons practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.