A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Simmons is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Simmons, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Simmons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Simmons MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Gary Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Simmons practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.