Learn more about Dr. Gary Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Evan Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Gary Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Solomon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.