A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Earp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earp
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Earp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Earp graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Earp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Earp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Earp practice?
- Dr. Gary Earp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Earp practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.