A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Earp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Earp graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Earp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Earp practice?
Dr. Gary Earp practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Lubbock Urgent Care Centers, Lubbock Family Physicians, and Lubbock General Practitioners.