A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Earp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earp
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Earp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Earp graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Earp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Earp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Earp practice?
- Dr. Gary Earp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Earp practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.