A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Eastes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Eastes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Eastes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Ridge Hospital
- Erlanger Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dean Eastes MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Eastes practice?
- Dr. Gary Eastes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Eastes practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Irving Urologists.