Dr. Gary Ebert MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New Brunswick, NJ

4.7

April 12th, 2015
I recently had laparoscopic surgery performed by Dr. Ebert. He was highly recommended to me by a co-worker. He has fine attributes many physicians do not possess!

August 16th, 2013
POst Surgical visit
I was grateful to have Dr. Ebert on call in the ER for emergency surgery. His colleagues have great confidence in his work and that helped calm my nerves before the surgery. He did a wonderful job with the laproscopic surgery needed to stop my internal hemorrhage. He answered all my questions in the follow up appointment satisfactorily.

July 20th, 2013
Excellent care
Dr. Ebert saved my life during childbirth. Would highly recommend! If it wasn't for him I would not be here for my children.

April 23rd, 2012
Rude and incompetent
I made an appointment to see a doctor at RWJUH because I was having pelvic pain. The appointment was easy to obtain. I waited for over an hour to see Dr. Ebert. When he finally saw me, he listened to my symptoms (pain, etc.) and had nothing to say. I have never had the experience of going to a doctor, telling him/her about my problems, and getting no reaction! I tried to question him ("What do you think I should do?") and I even suggested some treatments ("Should I try treatment X?"). His response was - "That's for you to decide, I'm not qualified to make that decision". Again, this was a first for me - I have never seen a doctor who openly admits to being incompetent. I pointed out that I wasn't qualified to make such medical decisions for myself. He did not even perform a physical examination. I highly recommend that people do not waste their time and money seeing this doctor. I have never seen such a rude and incompetent doctor.

March 1st, 2012
Love Love Love Dr. Ebert

November 28th, 2011
The best doctor ever!
I have gone to Dr Ebert for over ten years and have gone through 2 pregnancies with him...I don't know what I would do without him. He is very thorough and very knowlegable and is very good at explaing things.