Dr. Gary Ebert Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ebert?

Posted on April 12th, 2015

I recently had laparoscopic surgery performed by Dr. Ebert. He was highly recommended to me by a co-worker. He has fine attributes many physicians do not possess!

POst Surgical visit

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I was grateful to have Dr. Ebert on call in the ER for emergency surgery. His colleagues have great confidence in his work and that helped calm my nerves before the surgery. He did a wonderful job with the laproscopic surgery needed to stop my internal hemorrhage. He answered all my questions in the follow up appointment satisfactorily.

Excellent care

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Dr. Ebert saved my life during childbirth. Would highly recommend! If it wasn't for him I would not be here for my children.

Rude and incompetent

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I made an appointment to see a doctor at RWJUH because I was having pelvic pain. The appointment was easy to obtain. I waited for over an hour to see Dr. Ebert. When he finally saw me, he listened to my symptoms (pain, etc.) and had nothing to say. I have never had the experience of going to a doctor, telling him/her about my problems, and getting no reaction! I tried to question him ("What do you think I should do?") and I even suggested some treatments ("Should I try treatment X?"). His response was - "That's for you to decide, I'm not qualified to make that decision". Again, this was a first for me - I have never seen a doctor who openly admits to being incompetent. I pointed out that I wasn't qualified to make such medical decisions for myself. He did not even perform a physical examination. I highly recommend that people do not waste their time and money seeing this doctor. I have never seen such a rude and incompetent doctor.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Love Love Love Dr. Ebert

The best doctor ever!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I have gone to Dr Ebert for over ten years and have gone through 2 pregnancies with him...I don't know what I would do without him. He is very thorough and very knowlegable and is very good at explaing things.

Posted on September 29th, 2017