A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Edelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Edelman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edelman MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Edelman practice?
- Dr. Gary Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Edelman practices Surgery near Waupaca, WI.
See Waupaca Surgeons.