A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Edelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Edelman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edelman MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Edelman practice?
- Dr. Gary Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Edelman practices Surgery near Waupaca, WI.
See Waupaca Surgeons.