A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Edelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Edelman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Edelman practice?
Dr. Gary Edelman practices Surgery near Waupaca, WI.
See Waupaca Surgeons.