A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Eden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Eden DO is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Eden practice?
- Dr. Gary Eden has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Eden practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.