Dr. Gary Enzmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Enzmann?

May 19th, 2014

nodules on thyroid

Inept at best. Tried to perform an aspiration in his office without the proper equipment and it was very painful. An aspiration of the thyroid needs to be done in a radiologist's room with the radiology screen to see where the needle is going. He did it in a chair in his office. This of course was inconclusive and needed to be repeated but not with him. I don't recommend.

May 29th, 2013

Woman of 62

This is a very thorough doctor who spent a lot of time (over an hour) discussing what is going on with my condition of osteoporsis. He addressed all of my concerns. On the follow up visit, he took a great deal of time explaining the test results. I would recommend this doctor in a heartbeat!

March 28th, 2013

Ugh...

I'm not sure Dr. Enzmann is even looking at my chart when I'm there- plus, his medical assistant or nurse is the worst ever... No people skills at all. I do not recommend.

August 10th, 2012

Not impressed

Dr Enzmann looks at his computer the whole time I am in there with him - he is asking me all of the standard questions and simply recording my answers - he doesn't ask follow up questions, or probe into my answers at all. Seems very uninterested. When I mention that I have gained weight and am having touble losing it, he told me to eat less calories. I will find another doctor who actually cares.

January 5th, 2011

Dr Enzmann

He is fairly good. His staff is rude and disorganized.

February 27th, 2009

Fantastic Dr...one of the best!

I've seen Dr. Enzmann for several years now and I've been very satisfied. While the office tends to run behind, he's always taken the time to work with me to find the best possible plan of action for managing my Type 1 Diabetes. He has always been prompt with follow-ups in regards to my lab work and his bedside manner has always been very warm, sincere, present and genuine. I've never had the sense he didn't care or that his thoughts were elsewhere while he's been in the office with me. His Medical Assistant is curt, but I don't find her to be rude, just very direct. She's not the type to hold your hand, that's for sure...she's an in-and-out kind of lady, which I appreciate. I would highly recommend Dr. Enzmann to anyone with Type 1 diabetes. I know it can be hard to find somebody who's good with this particular side of the disease. He's been very knowledgeable and has listened to me very carefully about my past experiences (what's worked, what hasn't worked so well). That, in and of itself, is worth its weight in gold!

December 26th, 2008

I do not recommend Gary Enzmann to anyone. He is not at all concerned with anyone's well being, more inerested in running the business. His nurse called me to tell me that I may have cancer, and need to do auto biopsy. I was shocked to hear this kind of diagnosis from his nurse and told the nurse that I wanted to speak to the doctor himself. After a few days of waiting in scare, Dr Enzmann called me and told me things completely contrary to the nurse. Then I started questioning everything and realized Enzman did not even take a look at my test results... He glanced at my reports DURING the call, because of my questions, and finally decided I did not need the biopsy!!! There was a mistake, for which he did not even apologize for...

February 21st, 2017