Learn more about Dr. Gary Erbstoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Erbstoesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbstoesser
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbstoesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Erbstoesser, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbstoesser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erbstoesser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Erbstoesser DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Erbstoesser practice?
- Dr. Gary Erbstoesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Erbstoesser practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.