A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Erbstoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Erbstoesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbstoesser
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbstoesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Erbstoesser, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbstoesser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erbstoesser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Erbstoesser DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Erbstoesser practice?
- Dr. Gary Erbstoesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Erbstoesser practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.