A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Erbstoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Erbstoesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbstoesser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Erbstoesser, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbstoesser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erbstoesser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Erbstoesser DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Erbstoesser practice?
- Dr. Gary Erbstoesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Erbstoesser practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.