Dr. Gary Erbstoesser DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

4.7

November 13th, 2015
For the fact that you have to pay $1,500 to see Dr. Erboessor he is worth the extra money but the MA's need help especially Susan. Susan does not follow through with patient requests, nor does she have a very good bedside manner. All the other employees are very nice and personable.

April 25th, 2012
Exceptional
Dr Gary Erbstoesser is one of the finest physicians i have ever met. My husband and i were pts of his for years then our insurance changed and very unfortunately we had to change doctors. My mother came to live with us and saw Dr E since 2001He was her dr for 10 yeasr or so until she recently passed. If u r looking for the finest dr in az look no further because i could write a book on his attributes and there is not one single derogatory thing i can say about the man himself or the incredible physician he his, He is worth may more than his weight in gold. He honestlys cares not only for his patients but takes the time to let family members voice concerns,ask questions and is not offended by any questioning like some docs Go and see him and i promice you wont be disappointed. He is awsome! He is a very rare dr who actually sincerely cares and does not make you feel rushed like the turnstyle type in the practice that i have experienced and heard many others complain about that same issue. Like i said there are not enough words or time to adequately explain what a fantastic doc he is.Go see for yourself,you will be glad you did!

November 10th, 2011
Simply the Best!
Dr. E. is simply the best doctor my family has ever had. My husband, myself, and my son all see Dr. E. and could not be happier or feel more confident in his medical abilities. He genuinely cares, is a fantastic diagnostician, takes the time to get to know you, listens better than any other doctor has, and follows through on lab tests, specialist appointments, etc. I highly recommend Dr. E. to any family that wants quality health care from a truly outstanding physician.

October 7th, 2010
Best ever!
Dr E is the best GP I have ever met. I am very thankful that he oversees the care of my whole family. He is caring, smart beyond words, and is always there for us.
Doctor's Response

I am not that smart, but I am stubborn. I never give up on my patients! Thank you!

April 1st, 2010
Perfect Physician for the Family
Dr. E is the best doctor I've ever been to. He has great diagnostic ability and follows through with all findings. Since he moved his office last year, the office is clean, well appointed and competently staffed. He is available to his patients and makes a point to know the patient in context of the family. You could not have a better partner to manage your health.
Doctor's Response

I really apreciate that. We do try hard .... Thankyou I can't type!

December 9th, 2009
awesome
best doctor i've ever had

wow. thanks