Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Favorite Doctor!  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Erdy for almost 18 years now. He is a great doctor and always takes the time to cover any problem I am having and follow up with me when needed. He remembers stuff about me and my family and even remembers my 18 year old son when I am in for an appointment with him and asks about him. I was hoping he would be my doctor for another 18 years, however he is moving out of our area. I am so bummed to have to find a new doctor and wonder if the next doctor will be as caring and in tune with my needs as he has been. If I could still use him when he moved I would however it is too far away from me for me to drive to see him as my physician.

|  MrsLaurie Cougill  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Erdy nagged me to get a colonoscopy, as soon as I could comply, I got it-I had a large tumor on my colon, a few more weeks it would have been involved in my lymph nodes (caught in the nick of time) Dr, Erdy, Dr Schnieder, and Dr Finn saved my life.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Denny Boice on Jan 28th, 2010

Dr Erdy was very forthcoming and really listened to me. His diagnosis was always spot on. Unfortunely, I moved out of state and am no longer under his care.

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2009

Excellent doctor! Spends plenty of time. Asks me lots of questions, gives me opportunity to ask him lots of questions. Very personable. I trust his diagnosis and medical advice.