A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Erwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Erwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Erwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Erwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Erwin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Erwin practice?
- Dr. Gary Erwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Erwin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.