A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Erwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Erwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erwin
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Erwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Erwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Erwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Erwin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Erwin practice?
- Dr. Gary Erwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Erwin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.