A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Etter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Etter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Etter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Etter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Etter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans