A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Etter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etter
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Etter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Etter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Etter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Etter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Etter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Etter practice?
- Dr. Gary Etter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Etter practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.