Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Ewing
Dr. Gary Ewing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Columbia, SC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Ewing is affiliated with Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital, William J B Dorn Va Medical Center and William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Ewing has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Gary Ewing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Ronald Prier
Psychiatry, Neurology, Preventive Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.13 mi40
Dr. Shorouk Ramahi
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Columbia, SC 0.19 mi5
Dr. Melissa Overman
Columbia, SC 0.30 mi14