A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fait, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fait graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fait has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Fait MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Fait practice?
- Dr. Gary Fait has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mequon, WI.
See Grafton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.