A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Yun-Chun Fang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary Y. Fang practice?
- Dr. Gary Fang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fang practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.