A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fanton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Fanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Fanton practice?
- Dr. Gary Fanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.