A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Fanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Fanton practice?
- Dr. Gary Fanton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.