Learn more about Dr. Gary Fanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fanton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Fanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Fanton practice?
- Dr. Gary Fanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.