A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Farhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Farhat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Farhat, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhat graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Farhat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- W A Foote Memorial Hospital, Jackson, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Farhat FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Farhat practice?
- Dr. Gary Farhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Farhat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.