Dr. Gary Farhat MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Jackson, MI

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2015
Front staff and Office Manager not friendly.

December 2nd, 2011
The only O.B. id go to
He is the best doctor iv seen in this field and i always hear nothing but great things. I never feel stupid for asking a question and i always feel comfortable around him in his office. He has a great staff and great bed side manner. I will only go to Gary Farhat!

August 16th, 2011
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Farhat for years. I recently had some problems and he recommended I have some test done to see what was wrong. I was shocked when he called me at home to give me the resutls after 5:00 on a Friday. How many other doctors would do this? I am now home recovering from surgery. Would recommend him to any of my family/friends. Thank you Dr. Farhat!!

January 26th, 2010
Wonderful! Wouldn't trade him!
I have been going to Dr. Farhat for many years and I absolutely love him! He really cares about his patients, he's kind and tries to be funny :). He does all he can to make you feel at ease and his patients really do come first!

October 24th, 2009
I would not recommend Dr. Farhat for prenatal visits. Any time I asked a question or voiced a concern, I was "blown off".

August 4th, 2008
Highly Recommend
I have been going to Dr. Farhat for years now and just love him! He has been kind and considerate and always been willing to sit down and answer any questions I have ever had. Twice I have needed surgery and he handled everything beautifully and I had zero problems and he made sure everything went smoothly for me and I understood what was necessary beforehand and what had taken place afterwards and he kept me as comfortable as possible until I was able to go home. As long as he is in practice he will be my doctor and I will recommend him to anyone!

January 31st, 2008
Doesn't give complete care...
If you like to be rushed and not completely cared for this Doc is for you. I had a baby recently and kept telling Dr. Farhat the baby felt really big. This was not my fist pregnancy. He assured me not to worry even though I was measuring 3 weeks ahead! Well labor day came and I delivered a 10 pound plus baby with a lot of trauma down below. That is not all 2 weeks later I found out my bladder had prolapsed and I had a vigina of a 60 year old. All Farhat would say to me is that in was genetic...of course couldn't be his fault. No one in my family has had this - no one - we did a family history as far back as we could. So now I am suffering each day with this, a C-section would have most likely prevented it! I am devastated, that this happened to me, and he acts like it is no big deal. This has affected every aspect of my life, from physical activity, sex, and even emotionally! I am now up at U of M seeing an urogynocolgist, someone who specializes in this area, to "try" and get better. Make sure you trust your body and demand your doctor do something if it doesn't feel right. Don't be just another number in this docs office.

November 14th, 2016