A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fazio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazio
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fazio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fazio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fazio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Fazio MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Fazio practice?
- Dr. Gary Fazio has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fazio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.