A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ferguson, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Thomas Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Gary Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ferguson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Pulmonologists, and Livonia Critical Care Practitioners.