A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ferguson, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferguson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Ferguson practice?
Dr. Gary Ferguson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Pulmonologists, and Livonia Critical Care Practitioners.