A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fetzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fetzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetzer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fetzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetzer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fetzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Fetzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Fetzer practice?
- Dr. Gary Fetzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fetzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.