A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fetzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fetzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetzer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fetzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fetzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Fetzer practice?
Dr. Gary Fetzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.