A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fetzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fetzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetzer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fetzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Brent Fetzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Fetzer practice?
- Dr. Gary Fetzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fetzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.