A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fialk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fialk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fialk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fialk graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fialk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Fialk MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Fialk practice?
- Dr. Gary Fialk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fialk practices Urology near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Reston Urologists.