A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Figiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Figiel, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figiel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Figiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Figiel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Figiel graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Figiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Figiel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary Figiel practice?
- Dr. Gary Figiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Figiel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.