A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Figiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Figiel, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Figiel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Figiel graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Figiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Figiel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary Figiel practice?
- Dr. Gary Figiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Figiel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.