Dr. Gary Fink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Fink?

March 10th, 2017

Excellent doctor will recommend to anyone.

September 24th, 2015

outstanding experience

September 21st, 2015

Do not waist your time!

Dr. Fink is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. His bedside manner is horrible. He acts very full of himself and during repeated visits I had with him told me he has been doing his job for years and is very good at it and doesn't get things wrong. He assured me I was fine (even though I was in loads of pain) took away my crutches that I was given in the Emergency Room and threw out my ace bandage and told me to "wear some garlic around my neck" (yes crazy I know) and that I'd be fine. I finally, after getting nowhere with him went to see his PA and an MRI was ordered. Turns out, his diagnosis was wrong. I wasn't fine, I had a fracture in my foot that he had me walking on for over six weeks! I was lucky that it had not become a displaced fracture, because then I would have needed surgery. I missed more time from my job than was necessary. If I would have had a proper diagnosis I would have been casted and healed by the time I actually found out I had a fracture. All in all, terrible experience. I would not recommend.

June 8th, 2015

Dr. Fink does not return patient phone calls. He dislikes questions and does not explain things to patients. Obviously very anxious to leave the office and get back to whatever he does in his spare time. I had a second fracture that didn't show up in the initial x-ray and he didn't bother to tell me. Has still never seen me walk. Hardly looks at my foot. I feel I'd be doing better now - 10 weeks in- if my doctor had been someone else. Wish I had shopped around.

October 6th, 2012

condescending

The first appointment was adequate but follow up for more advice and to address some of my pain issues were abyssmal. I had to wait 3 weeks for a pain management appointment. He was going on vacation and would not address my pain which was at a 10; he told me to wait for 7 more days for an appointment. He refused to prescribe any medication- horrible !!!

August 15th, 2012