A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fischbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fischbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fischbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Thomas Fischbach MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Fischbach practice?
- Dr. Gary Fischbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fischbach practices General Practice near Beech Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Beech Island General Practitioners.