A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fischbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fischbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischbach
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Thomas Fischbach MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Fischbach practice?
- Dr. Gary Fischbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fischbach practices General Practice near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Primary Care Doctors.