A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edd Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Fish practice?
- Dr. Gary Fish has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fish practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.