A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Flam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Flam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flam graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Flam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Flam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Flam practice?
- Dr. Gary Flam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Flam practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.