A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Flashner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flashner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Flashner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Flashner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Flashner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Flashner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Flashner practice?
- Dr. Gary Flashner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Flashner practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.