A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Flashner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flashner
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flashner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Flashner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Flashner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Flashner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Flashner practice?
- Dr. Gary Flashner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Flashner practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.