A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleisher
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fleisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fleisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Meningitis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Septic Shock
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Fleisher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Fleisher practice?
- Dr. Gary Fleisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fleisher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Emergency Physicians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.