A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleisher
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fleisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fleisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Meningitis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Septic Shock
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Fleisher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Fleisher practice?
- Dr. Gary Fleisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fleisher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Emergency Physicians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.